In order to invest in trust deeds, it is important to understand how they work. The agreements involve three different roles. An investor lends money which is backed by collateral, usually in the form of property including land and, or buildings. The investor may buy an existing agreement or create a new one.
A borrower needs the cash. He or she may require the money to continue work on a project while awaiting a conventional loan from a financial institution. The borrower may not qualify for a traditional bank loan or may need money faster than the banks approval process allows. In other cases, these agreements may be the standard form of real estate lending in their jurisdiction.
These agreements are the most common method of financing real estate transactions in many states. In others, a mortgage is more common.
A trustee is the third person involved in the transaction who acts as a middle man. The trustee holds the title to the property on the lenders behalf until the loan is paid in full. If the borrower defaults on the loan, the property will belong to the lender. The trustee may also act as a negotiator if loan payments go into arrears.
The agreement essentially functions as a lien on the property. It is a legal document which must be registered with the courts and must include a legal description of the property being used as security, the amount of the loan, the principles involved, the maturity date of the loan and a description of penalties for late payments or failure to make payments.
Interest rates on the loans are set at market value, which is usually higher than the standard bank rate and generate more income. The investor receives regular interest payments and the loan principle is repaid when the loan matures.
The agreements are flexible so they can be traded or sold. Trust deeds are also a good form of monthly income. There may be more than one trust deed on a property. The first takes precedence over any others in settling claims.
Trust deeds are one of the safest forms of investment, but like all investments they are not totally risk free. Investors should carefully inspect the property being used as collateral to ensure the value is equal to or greater than the amount of the money being borrowed.
It is also important to know the laws and regulations governing foreclosures in the state in which the deed trust was drawn. There is a large discrepancy in the time allowed between the default of the loan and the ability to begin foreclosure proceeds. The time may range from two weeks up to six months. When a borrower declares bankruptcy the process may be delayed even further.
Taking the time to invest in trust deeds may be a profitable long term investment. It simply requires some planning and research.
The world of healthcare marketing is vast and wide. There are several fundamental areas to review in the marketing process in order to make the most of it.
To do that we will cover three of the processes to help you understand the concepts that will be important.
- Part 1 - An overall marketing plan and strategy
- Part 2 - Online and content marketing
- Part 3 - Social media marketing
No one doubts the transformation in healthcare delivery are changing dramatically. With the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and more transparency in costs, the physician office is under more pressure to open up to clients, share practical information and closely examine treatment options.
In an in-depth report from Bain & Company, Front Line of Healthcare Report 2015: The Shifting U.S. Healthcare Landscape, to better explain the magnitude of these changes in 2015, Bain & Company conducted a national survey of 632 physicians in several specialties as well as researched 100 hospital procurement administrators in the U.S.
The results were not surprising given the changes across the healthcare landscape, contrary to what the public–and industry–used to believe.
For a long time, conventional wisdom accepted the fact that America’s physicians contributed to the spiraling healthcare costs. The unnecessary tests, expensive drugs and complicated treatment amounted to skyrocketing costs.
We know now things have modified and, as such, so have marketing strategies. We discuss the steps to take when developing your overall marketing plan in light of these changes.
Get the Big Picture
The first thing to do is take a good look at your practice and go back to your business plan. Where do you see your business going or where do you want it to go? This will play a big part in your marketing strategy.
Gather up any previous marketing plans you have created in the past. What worked and what didn’t work? Also, take a look at how your business has changed going back two years. Have you joined new professional organizations? Do you see any “seasonality” in your practice?
Create your marketing plan with these topics in mind:
• Create a marketing team in your practice. Be sure an include everyone as your team are the feet on the ground that knows what is going on in your waiting room. Find out where your patients are coming from? How did they find you. This is critical information on building your marketing plan.
• What makes your practice different from others that offer the same services? Do you have a particular specialty? Do you offer a different approach to a standard procedure? Have you had success in something where others have not?
• Where do you see your practice in the next few years? Like many other industries, it’s a good idea to have a long-term plan. When creating your plan, incorporate a “flow chart” on how you plan to realize this vision. Create a budget, and list the tools you need to achieve this goal such as a direct marketing campaign, graphics, copy writer, promotions.
• Line up some speaking engagements: Offer to speak at local organizations, large department stores, set up your own event and be sure to have gift baskets for attendees. Talk to your colleagues in the same field and create a “speakers panel.”
• Consider advertising local publications such as weekly newspapers, regional magazines. In addition, offer to write an article about something in your specialty. In this case, write about the health issue, not about your practice. Your name will be all the advertising you need.
• Support local events and sponsor kids sports. Be sure you are known for being generous in donating to local needs. Are there local drives for food pantries or school supplies.
• Low-income: Is there a way to support the low-income community in your area? Consider sponsoring a free medical clinic with other physicians in your community for a day. Try to have as many specialties there at the same time.
• Segment what you can do “in-house” and what you need to hire outside. Plan a budget around that. What are your internal resources such as mailing lists and brochure content.
• Ragan’s Healthcare Communication News, 10 Steps to a successful health care marketing plan,suggest you test your plan internally first. Send a review to internal and professional stakeholders first and get some feedback before you go live.
• Track where your calls and new patients are coming from. It’s a good way to measure the most effective approach.
• Make sure everyone is on board. One effective way to do that is to give everyone in your office a specific responsibility for the plan. It helps in that team spirit and includes everyone in the success of the project.
When you are ready to write your marketing plan, be sure to check out our latest articles and most importantly, contact us so that we can get you started in the right direction.
Its Services And Usefulness
The question often arises that what exactly is digital marketing and how is it useful? Digital marketing is the practice of using internet services to market your company and its products. Be it a laptop, desktop or a mobile device anything that has internet access provides a platform for digital marketing services. online marketing incorporates a wide array of services, some of which are -
- Search Engine Optimisation – Abbreviated as SEO, internet marketing companies use various techniques to help garner a higher rank on search engines for their business through SEO. Whenever someone uses a search engine to look for a particular service or business, they get a list of results in accordance to the search terms and they usually visit the websites shown first. SEO practices affect this by providing various methods like link building, keywords, etc.to help gain a higher rank in these search results.
- Social Media Optimisation or SMO – Another important technique for online marketing is SMO. As social websites like Facebook and Twitter have gained prominence, they have also enabled companies to use them as platforms to advertise themselves. With the use of SMO practices you can promote yourself to people all over the world and in doing so, you can gain a larger customer base.
- Online Reputation Management – The internet, though provides a great base for marketing, also gives people a chance to voice their opinions, which can be either good or bad. People who have had a good experience with a company post positive comments that help further enhance company image. But when a disgruntled employee or a customer with a rare bad experience posts negative reviews, it can tarnish a company’s online reputation. internet marketing services offer online reputation management solutions that can help keep negative reviews on the back seat, and thus maintain brand image.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation – Many people visit a company’s website, but if these people don’t avail their services or buy their products then it is of no use. CRO is a service provided by online marketing companies that helps in converting website visitors into customers through different techniques.
Other than these services digital marketing also involves Responsive Website Designing, Pay Per Click Advertising, Content Development and the use of an effective Digital Strategy. Many internet marketing companies have experienced digital marketing strategists to plan digital strategies. A strategist holds responsibility for successfully planning, examining, recommending and executing marketing strategies through various channels. They devise the most appropriate strategies to help businesses adopt the best services for digital marketing. Through all this and much more digital marketing has gained popularity for being one of the most effective and efficient ways to advertise in the present day world. So, don’t wait and get in touch with a renowned company to reap the benefits of reliable and competent digital marketing services.
Food on sale at local farmers markets is fresh and you’ll taste the real flavor as it’s intended to taste. Imagine fruits and vegetables that have ripened in the field, been picked during market week, and transported directly to you just days out of the field. Flowers by the flat locally produced from seed to harvest, all of seasonal variety, will add color to your home for the months ahead.
No long-term storage taste or color, nor additives to keep colors bright, but instead pesticide free sustainable grown produce brought from field to patron by the grower. Now, this is the local farmers market.
My wife and I visit the Piedmont Triad Farmers’ Market in Greensboro, North Carolina several times each month. Much of our produce comes from our frequent trips. We enjoy crafted salsa, pickles, chow-chow and varied canned preserves sold at our market. Of course, varieties of meat regionally raised and processed are available year around, too.
Beyond the genuine, unmasked taste and flavor, there are other reasons to shop local sustainable food markets. One is the experience involved in market day.
We went to the farmers market this morning and to our surprise discovered acres of wood carvings, sculptures and chainsaw art happening on the spot. This event was a Breast Cancer Awareness fair including North Carolina musical talent, wood artist from around the area, and farm equipment featured for sale – a true eclectic experience for sure.
It’s not possible to find this type atmosphere at any other event I’ve seen. Ambiance, alone, is a great reason to visit the outdoor market. I checked the weather on the drive over and found the temperature reading 52 degrees Fahrenheit, with light breeze and clear blue sky – just about perfect for market morning.
Once we were outside the car, the air was fresh and crisp, enhancing the smells of produce, smoked meats, fried pies, early morning baked breads and locally roasted coffees. What better way to enjoy the season – spring, summer, fall, or even winter!
Farmer markets are a great way to support the local economy at its root source – no pun intended. Whether crop farmer, rancher, fruit grower, or horticulturist, we’re not talking “get rich quick” jobs here. From personal experience with family and friends, I can tell you local agriculture is a “get rich never” proposition. Often, the sales at local markets keep many of these folks on their family farms.
Local agriculture is best done from the heart with passion. The norm is long hours, at times unbelievable hardship, and moderate financial return. Every dollar spent at local markets supports families who have a serious commitment to sustainable agriculture. When you take home seasonal locally grown food for your family, some of the passion becomes reciprocal.
Consider, too, this is a direct involvement with protecting the environment and valuing natural resources. Less trash is one positive outcome of fresh markets because family farmers have little need of shipping boxes, crates, and other packing materials, since transportation from field to market is short. Along with burning less fuel, refrigeration needs are minimal, and little pollution goes into the environment.
Probably my favorite reason for endorsing local fresh markets is the nourishment value in the food and the experience itself. Beyond the wholesomeness of crops, produce and meats free from pesticides, hormones and antibiotics, you’ll find an aesthetic value gained from being outdoors at an occasion with down-to-earth people, proud of the benefits from their labors.
I am also a big fan of heirloom variety produce and flowers. The spice and variety met in short order this morning reminded me that generations ago sustainable living was simply normal living. Today, we picked through baskets and crates of heirloom tomatoes, purple cauliflower, potatoes, mushrooms, and so many others. There were several varieties of wild grapes, and I used to pick one particular type with my grandfather as a kid more decades ago than I care to recall. You sort through, smell and feel the texture of things at the market; the involvement becomes sensory.
Sustainable markets encourage communal active engagement. You talk to the local grower’s about their choice of crop variety, how they grow their product, and when it’s picked. By doing so, you come to know the real source of your food and how it got to you. A one time trip to market just for this direct contact with the local food source is ample reason for a visit.
Don’t be surprised to find the grower’s you visit with were in the field until evening the previous day getting product ready for market. And for goodness sake, don’t expect the grower to wash the fruit and vegetables. You get the at home experience of rubbing fresh soil off for your own field to table experience.
Local farmers markets are free. There are no tickets sold for entry, no membership requirements or minimum purchases, no strings attached. I believe they’re one of the truest forms of free enterprise left in America. Find your local market for a visit even if you have to drive some distance. You’ll have a great time.